1st Place, Market Potential
"The jury for the Market Potential Contest noticed that the 1st place team excelled in understanding their target client and also the broader market around the client.
The jury said that this team exhibited an outstanding use of focus groups, in-home visitation, storyboards, and a sociolinguistic analysis used to identify and validate design attributes through interviews in their target market segment.
The jury noted the team’s reliance on market research ended up producing a beautiful and well-thought-out home that showcases its use of space and choice of rooms. They jury was impressed by the overall livability of the house in its environment. When they toured this spacious house with beautiful finishes, jurors simply wanted to move in. The attractive and livable framework could bring this house to bear a significant impact on the residential market."
1st place, Communications
"The jury noted that the 1st place team in the Communications Contest delivers a message of sustainability without compromise that is consistently articulated in concert with their materials and technology.
On the tour, jurors said the team provided relevant information,clear language and narratives, and that they simply 'did it all,' including:
- Strong messaging to their target market
- Distinctly communicated language that meets the needs and desires of a clear audience
- Engaging personas throughout the tour and written materials
- Detail-driven communication through an overall strategy considering needs of recipients both physically and cognitively
- A narrative that left a crisp yet highly appealing impression"
Our deepest thanks to our amazing partners for their dedication to and support of House by Northwestern.